20 Jan Clarity 2019 Wrap Up
We wrap up 2019 and ramp up for an exciting 2020….
We’ve had a rollicking start to 2020, welcoming new team members to the team and witnessing AMAZING community support through donations for our KI Fire Relief Drive.
In this blog, we’re excited to reflect on the year that was, and importantly to announce some exciting updates for the year that IS ahead!
2019 held some delicious little morsels for the Clarity Family, including:
- We won Adelaide’s Best Health & Wellbeing Award (for the second year running!); thank you SO MUCH for your support and votes!!
- Erin Parish took over studio in April – to offer more Exercise Physiology and classes, and is doing an absolutely stellar job, with myriad new classes.
- Kelly Mittal gave birth to her first baby, little boy Abner <3
- Sarah Hobbs gave birth to her second bub, little girl Ahsoka <3
- We welcomed new team members to the extended #clarityfamily in the EP studio (Amnys, Kirsten and Najwa)
- We digitised all of our client files & systems – streamlining your client intake and treatment records (and saving LOTS of paper! Woo!)
- We introduced the Ocean Waste Plastic packaging for Organic Spa Products – a great initiative which supports plastic reduction.
- We rolled out our new Gift Voucher system – you can purchase a beautiful online Gift Voucher to be instantaneously sent to you or recipient, with a 3 year expiry! Wow!
Community is at the heart of Clarity, in 2019 we were thrilled to support a number of charities and fundraising events, including:
- Share the Dignity
- ABC Gayla Launch (for ABC Pride)
- Still Aware
- Catherine House
- Novita Childrens Services
- ActNow Theatre Company
This year will bring with it some changes at Clarity, not least of which will come in the form of some scrumptious new little baby members! Both myself (boss-lady Sarah) and much-loved massage therapist Katie Kinniburgh are expecting our first bubbas in early April (so prepare yourself for baby spam!) – we have of course already planned that they will be the best of friends (and brilliant massage therapists, obviously!). *LINK vid*
Whilst I take some time away from Clarity to concentrate on time with my ‘second baby’ (Clarity will always be the first 😉 ), I’m excited to announce an addition to the Management of Clarity!
Welcome*, Jo Horgan
*Jo is not a new face around Clarity; her kind warmth, strong arms and glowing smile will be familiar to a great number of you who have seen her around the place as a remedial massage therapist over the last couple of years.
Jo brings with her a wealth of knowledge in running a salon and private practice, as well as the invaluable experience of having worked within Clarity as a much-loved team member and respected remedial therapist.
Jo will be stepping up as Centre Manager whilst I am on Mat Leave, and when I return we will be working as a team; my Director role will continue to focus on Clarity Wellness developments, promotion, events, corporate + community collaboration and direction, whilst Jo will focus on day-to-day operations, centre management and operations; both of us collaborating as a team with a focus on improvement of our service offerings, our amazing team and overall Clarity goodness (as well as keeping our mitts on the bods of our loved clients!)
I am really proud of the incredible organic growth of Clarity over the last 6.5 years, and am excited to have someone of like-mind to join me in steering the wheel of the good ship Clarity to new and exciting shores! This is an exciting next step for Clarity and I look forward to what it will bring as we work to better our service offerings for you.
Welcome, Sarah Kibble!
Sarah is an incredibly experienced therapist of 14+ years, with a strong, warm and refined touch – integrating Eastern therapies with a remedial flair.
She is also completing her studies in Acupuncture, and is a qualified (and very knowledgeable) horticulturalist.
Sarah is already impressing a lot of you with her brilliant treatments, and as a remarkable bonus, you can currently receive sessions with Sarah at a discounted rate ($90/60min + $130/90min) *no private health rebates – which is great for those who don’t have private health, or whose private health has run out!
You can book in to see Sarah on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Click here to book in with Sarah.
New things are on the way…
Keep your eyes peeled for the launch of some new services very soon. These are offerings which have been requested for some time, so we’re excited to bring them to you…!
So, here is to a wonderful 2020! Thank you once again for all of your support, enthusiasm and commitment to health and wellbeing. We are grateful to have the opportunity to take care of you, and so thankful for entrusting us to be a part of your health of body & mind.
We look forward to another great year together!
Sarah, Jo and the Clarity Family