14 Mar Clarity Classroom : Important Update (as of April 2019)
Clarity Classroom Update ~ April 1st handover to Erin Parish Exercise Physiology + Movement
It’s Sarah here, Clarity’s Managing Director, writing to let you know of an exciting update to the Clarity Classroom!
The last few years has seen wonderful growth and development for Clarity Wellness, including within our beautiful classroom. We now offer 21 regular timetabled classes per week, as well as a number of regular events, workshops, and practitioner development courses.
Along with the many other services which we provide at Clarity (such as Remedial Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Facials, Packages, Reflexology,Acupuncture + Naturopathy), and a growing and magnificent team – it is rather a lot to keep across, and more over; it is a lot to keep across with consistency and quality – which are important values for myself and Clarity (and part of the reason you voted us Adelaide’s Best Health & Wellbeing Centre!)
Erin Parish has become a very familiar face at Clarity over the last 18months, and has become a much-loved member of the Clarity Family, having moonlighted as a receptionist for a short while, too! A warm, dynamic and professional Exercise Physiologist, Erin has demonstrated brilliant growth in her classes and services, and informed a lot of positive change in her patients, students and clients.
Erin espouses the community, compassion and warmth which Clarity Wellness is all about, and for all these reasons (and more….we also work very well together and always have a great laugh!), I could not think of a better or more capable person to hand over the studio space and all it’s goings-on to, as of April 1st.
As of April 1st, the studio space within Clarity Wellness Centre will be operated by “Erin Parish Exercise Physiology + Movement” (EP.EP+M).
This move means that both Erin and Myself will be applying our respective energy into our individual areas of expertise – which gives the entire Centre, all it’s offerings, team members, clients and students the best possibility to thrive & flourish, to fulfil our mission & vision, in alignment with our core values.
What does this mean for you & your classes?
This is primarily a “back of house” organisational change, which will not drastically change your experience when coming to Clarity, other than improving it! However, as there will be a few small adjustments, in the interests of clarity – I would like to share these with you, to ensure a comfy and clear transition for all:
- Current Classes as you know (+ love!) will remain unchanged, and you will continue to see all of our familiar instructor faces running classes in the EP.EP+M studio
- All classes communication, news and updates will be shared via EP.EP+M and your class instructors, so please ensure that you sign up to the EP.EP+M mailing list to be kept up to date with all of the classroom goings-on as of April 1st.
- Current Class Passes will still be valid and used as per usual. Based on feedback, EP.EP+M will be introducing some new passes options in future months.
- You will welcome a couple of new Yoga teacher faces following the departure of dearly loved Steph Bartlett, who is moving back to Keith.
- You may notice when booking online that there is a new “Location” in the online booking system, which will make it easier to distinguish when booking in for classes online
- You can expect to see some additional ONERO Osteo Classes (Erin is the first to be running these classes in SA – they have been incredibly popular!)
- Clarity will still be hosting some workshops and events on Fri + Sat evenings + Sundays (don’t worry – our much-loved Soundbaths, Love your Calm workshops + Goddesses Gatherings are not going anywhere!)
We will continue to keep you updated and informed to ensure that these updates are as comfy, supportive and clear as possible. And in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to speak to Erin, Myself, or the wonderful reception team if you have any queries at all.
I’m excited for this next stage of Clarity’s development, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your ongoing support. I feel confident that this is going to offer you an even better experience and more options to support your health & wellbeing.
Please join me in congratulating Erin on this exciting new role!
~ Sarah Watson