14 Nov Mums + Bubs Yoga
We are delighted have Kelly Mittal teaching a Mums + Bubs yoga class at Clarity! It’s been wonderful to see many of our prenatal yoga ladies back at the centre, & to welcome their new bubs into the space.
What is the class?
This class is an opportunity for mums to reconnect to their bodies & breath after birth, to regain flexibility & strength & to also connect with other mums in a friendly & supportive environment. The practice of yoga can also aid in birth recovery. Babies are invited to take part in the poses or to simply sleep & chill out next to Mum! Throughout the class mums are free to tend to their bubs by feeding, changing or comforting them in anyway.
When does it run?
Mondays @ 11.15am
What are the benefits?
- Increase flexibility & strength
- Release muscle stiffness & tension from nursing & sitting
- Improve posture
- Pelvic floor integrity
- Strengthen abdominal muscles
- Increase energy
- Connect with other like-minded mums
Who is it for?
- This class is suitable for all mums: Vaginal birth about 6-8 weeks post delivery. Caesarean 8-10 weeks post delivery.
- Suitable for bubs up to precrawl (roughly 12 months)
- Doctor’s clearance is not required, but if you feel concerned you are welcomed to get clearance for your peace of mind
- Mamma’s don’t need to have come to Prenatal Yoga classes at Clarity to join us for Mums + Bubs
How do I book?